The possibility of high payouts and a variety of different betting options make this game fun and enjoyable to play for even the most seasoned casino veteran.
Object of the game
To beat the Dealer’s hand of three cards
How to play
Three Card Poker is a modified Poker game where Players have three different playing options and up to four different payment possibilities.
- Initially a Player must decide if they wish to play their three-card hand against the Dealer, against a Table of Odds, or both.
- If they wish to play against the Dealer, they place an “ante wager”.
- Once the Player views their hand, they can either play by placing a “play wager” equal to their ante wager, or fold, forfeiting their “ante wager”.
- The Dealer must qualify with a “queen high” or greater Poker hand to play against the Player.
- If the Dealer qualifies, Players’ hand values are compared to the Dealer’s hand. If a Player’s hand beats the Dealer’s hand, they win on both the “ante wager” and “play wager”. Additionally if the Player has certain high value hands, they win a bonus amount depending on the value of their “ante wager”.
If the Player decides to play against a Table of Odds only and not against the Dealer, they place a bet on the “Pair Plus” betting square only. If the hand contains a pair or better, the Player wins. A Player may take advantage of both betting options by placing an “ante wager” and “Pair Plus” bet at the beginning of the game. Once they view their hand, they can either play, by placing a “play wager” equal to their ante wager, or fold, forfeiting their “ante wager” and “Pair Plus” bet.