Contest Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. An Entrant may only enter the contest once during the promotional period. The contest promotional period will close on December 11 at 11:59PM, 2014. Duplicate entries will be deleted. Your personal information is collected and used by Great Canadian Gaming Corporation (GCGC) on behalf of the British Columbia Lottery Corporation in accordance with British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. It will be used for GCGC’s research purposes and to administer this contest. Your information will not be sold, shared with third parties, or used for soliciting purposes. If you have any questions about this, please write to GCGC’s Privacy Officer at 350 – 13775 Commerce Parkway, Richmond, BC V6V 2V4.
• No purchase necessary.
• Selected Entrant must have complied with all Contest Conditions and correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question to win a prize.
• All non-winning, disqualified and/or winning entry forms and associated information will become the property of GCGC.
• GCGC reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest should viruses, bugs, or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of this contest.
• If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest is corrupted or adversely affected by reason infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause beyond its control, GCGC reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the electronic portion of the Contest, including cancelling any method of entry.
• GCGC may at its sole discretion amend the Contest Conditions at any time. Decisions of GCGC are final.
• GCGC is not responsible for lost, misdirected, misplaced, incomplete, illegible or damaged entries, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, or entries submitted after the contest deadline.
• GCGC is not responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures, or congestion on the corporate website, of any kind.
• In making the prize available to a Winning Entrant, GCGC makes no representations or warranties whatsoever either expressed or implied, oral or written, in respect of the prize.
• GCGC reserves the right to substitute the prize or portion thereof with one of equal or greater value.
• GCGC shall not be liable to the Winning Entrant nor to any other person for loss or damage to person, property, or computer resulting from or connected with participation in this contest, downloading any materials relating to this contest, or acts or omissions of GCGC and/or the prize supplier.
• GCGC has the right to publish the name and location of the winner without remuneration.
Qualified Entry and Entrant
• A qualified entrant (Entrant) is someone who is 19 years of age or older and a Canadian resident. Employees of Great Canadian Gaming Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, collectively referred to as “GCGC” and British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC), as well as family and household members of same who reside at the same address are not eligible.
• Voluntary Self-excluded and Barred persons are not eligible to participate and will not be awarded a prize.
• Entrant and Entry must meet all Contest Conditions as outlined below. Entry and/or Entrant not meeting Contest Conditions will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited.
• The Contest Period runs from when the Facebook contest app is released to the public until 11:59 pm on December 11, 2014, or on such other date and time as posted by GCGC.
• To enter and be eligible to win, the Entrant must answer all mandatory questions on the contest entry form.
• Entrants must provide a valid e-mail address.
• An Entrant may only enter the contest once during the promotional period. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
• An Entrant can only win one prize.
• The use of software or other hardware for purposes of making multiple entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
• 1 winner will be selected on December 11, 2014 11:59pm or as soon as practical thereafter. The draw process is as follows:
• All entries will be collected during the Contest Period.
• The entry with the most votes on their photo will be declared the winner.
• Information collected online will be stored in a secure database only accessible by GCGC Marketing and the 3rd party service provider. This information will not be sold to or copied for any other 3rd party.
• Winner will be contacted as soon as possible after the draw by GCGC through email.
• Winner must claim the prize at River Rock Guest Services within 10 days, after which prize is forfeited and becomes the property of GCGC.
• There will be 1 winning Entrant of a $150 Curve Gift Certificate. The gift certificate must be used before December 23, 2014. Reservation required and subject to availability.
• There is no cash equivalent to any prize. All prizes must be accepted as awarded.
• Winner is responsible for collection of his/her own prize.
• Winner will be required to present valid government issued photo identification (including proof of age) and complete a winner’s authorization form before prize will be released. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the winner, and prize will become the property of GCGC.
• Any intent by the Entrant to misrepresent themselves through the use of aliases and e-mail addresses will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person whose name appears in the database.
• If an Entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of all eligible entries received. Information collected by GCGC will be stored in a secure database only accessible by GCGC Head Office staff.
• Your personal information is collected and used by GCGC on behalf of BCLC in accordance with British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. It will be used for GCGC’s research purposes and to administer this contest. Your information will not be sold, shared with third parties, or used for soliciting purposes. If you have any questions about this, please write to GCGC’s Privacy Officer at 350 – 13775 Commerce Parkway, Richmond, BC V6V 2V4