Hotel Terms & Conditions
- Must be 19 years of age or older to check in.
- Matching credit card with valid picture ID, driver’s license or passport will be required at check-in.
- Accounts without a credit card guarantee will require a $500 cash deposit on top of the room and tax at check-in.
- Guests using a Visa/Mastercard Debit card will be required to provide a $500 cash deposit on top of room and tax at check-in.
- Please note that we do not accept pre-paid credit cards as payment, in whole or part.
- Company or Membership ID will be required at check-in to honor the applicable rate.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us 24 hours before your arrival, or no later than 4pm PST the day before your arrival to avoid a cancellation penalty.
- Pre-paid reservations are not subject to refund, in whole or part, in the event of cancellation.
- Your pets are family, so why leave them at home.
- River Rock loves animals and will make sure they are comfortable when they are here.
- For full details on our Pet Friendly program click here.
Food & Beverage Policy:
- Please note that we do not allow outside food and beverage to be brought to your room/suite.
- Should you require a catering service or room service during your stay, please dial “0” from your room and one of our guest service representatives will be happy to direct your call accordingly.
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you! Thank you for visiting!
For the safety of our guests and staff, you will be denied entry or asked to leave the premises if you are:
- Under the age of 19 years old*;
- Intoxicated, or impaired by alcohol or drugs;
- in possession of, or impaired due to, (an) illegal substance(s);
- In possession of outside alcoholic beverages or weapons;
- Wearing clothing or accessories with gang-related branding/emblems, graphics, obscene graphics or profane language;
- Damaging or destroying company property; or
- For other reasonable causes as deemed appropriate by management or security.
* We ID under 30! Take it as a compliment. Acceptable government issued photo ID, including a secondary piece of ID is required upon entry and may be asked for during your visit.
We are committed to creating a safe, welcoming and memorable experience for all of our guests.
We ask that your conduct respects the rights of others to enjoy their entertainment experience and behave appropriately at all times.
For your safety and comfort, unacceptable conduct will result in being asked to leave the property and/or possible barring and included, but is not limited to, the following:
- Use of foul, threatening, or abusive language or gestures;
- Threatening or offensive conduct towards others;
- Consumption, smoking or vaping of cannabis on property; or
- Smoking or vaping on property outside of designated areas.
Violence – Not Part of The Game! Violence Is Not Tolerated at Our Property:
Violence: the attempted or actual exercise of any physical force that causes or could cause injury, including any threatening statement or behaviour which gives a person reasonable cause to believe that they are at risk of injury.
Please always respect our team members and guests.
- Valet parking services available 24 hours at the rate of $21 per night.
- Complimentary self-parking, in West Tower, included with resort fee.
- Additional self-parking available in the South Tower at $2.50 per vehicle, per day (24 hours maximum stay)
- Parking available for vehicles up to 6’8″ in height
- Over-height and oversized vehicles such as Camper Vans, RV, Mini Bus, Bus, Trucks with trailer, etc. will be charged according to the number of stalls occupied at the base rate of $21 per stall, per night through our valet parking services
- Electric vehicle charging station available in P1 of the South Tower through our valet.
- No firearms are permitted on River Rock property at any time, including but not limited to hotel rooms and suites, casino, facilities, and general public areas.
- This policy does not apply to on-duty law enforcement officers.